AWARD WINNING BEST SCREAM PARK Brings you the return of:
ASH HELL PENITENTIARY – New for 2017 ‘The Execution Chamber’
This Attraction was built and designed with the Xtreme Scream team and the best designer and owner of haunted houses in USA! how great is that? enough factual waffle – here is the scary stuff!!
In 1609 a prison was built like no other. It was specifically designed to house and rehabilitate the criminally insane in particular Nobility with cannibal tendencies. The People of Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland had previously locked insane cannibal family members in secret attics and cellars to avoid public interference, they on the fed homeless.
The local people became fearful as Cannibalism spread, the Duke and Duchess of Eaton convinced the Lord Major of Thrussington to remove these flesh thirsty individuals from towns and counties. The Lord Major, whose family fed on human organs as part of an aristocratic diet, was forced to build a unique Prison – Ash Hell Penitentiary was born…..designed to house these primitive prisoners in comfort, Ash Hell was jointly managed between trusties and specially selected highly qualified guards.
The Duke of Whissendine was a highly respected Judge and was a poetic cannibal, rarely indulged on Human flesh, specialising more in human sacrifices. At the age of 35 he voluntarily admitted himself to Ash Hell Penitentiary and positioned himself as the Governor , due to his status in the community he was welcomed to this role and was trusted by all. His thirst for human flesh in the early years was controlled with new prisoners, the weak, ill or frail. As years went by the guards and trustees became curious of the Duke and other inmates and wanted to try human flesh. The Duke was still an influential body in the community and many innocent people were sentenced to Ash Hell on his authority, these were quickly “de-fleshed” by Ash-Hell inmates.
By 1610 cannibalism had become acceptable human behaviour inside Ash Hell Penitentiary, victims were bought from flesh markets and secretly smuggled in to feed the primitive inmates, the disposal of bones was a problem…..The flesh eating Duke began extending his empire, burying the butchered human bones in the walls…….
Like us on Facebook for up-to-date info and pictures!
- Warning: Strobe Lighting is in use within this area,
- Xtreme Scream Park recommends all loose items such as cameras, mobile phones, coins ect. are removed before entering all our attractions.
- Bags are not permitted inside this attraction
- This attraction does include live actors. Please do not touch the actors, however the actors may touch you!
- Sensible footwear is strongly advised on all our attractions, no heels.
- No photography or filming.
- Strictly age 12+. Anyone between the age of 12 – 17 years must be accompanied by an adult age 18+
- Not advised for pregnant women.
- Follow all safety instructions listed at the entrance of all attractions.
Some of the best scares that you will see all year roundMichael Bolton | ScareTOUR Reviews