WHAT TO EXPECT?!
VOTED BEST SCREAM PARK – AWARD WINNING Xtreme Scream Park is so much more than scares! As well as 6 exclusive haunted mazes/haunted houses we have loads of festival entertainment, and music/live bands; as well as bbq food and a bar. Attending one of our nights really is like attending a Halloween Festival (But without the muddy feet). We promise that you will leave laughing!
We know this because we’ve been VOTED the best!! How about that?!
Last year Xtreme Scream Park gave you “The Single Biggest Leap so far in the UK’s Halloween Industry.” Stuart Beare | Tulleys Farm, Shocktober Fest
Now you are probably wondering what to expect here at Xtreme Scream Park! We offer a full evening of entertainment, we are not in the business of making you cry, poop or wet yourself, so come along and have some scary FUN!
Entry time is from 7pm, 7.30pm and 8pm. Please choose a time when booking tickets! Be aware scare mazes do include strobe lighting, special effects and live actors. Please do not touch the actors however they may touch you! (We think thats fair!!)
Purchasing a ticket for one of our Nights of Fright entitles entrance to the park which includes access to the following;
- 6 AWARD WINNING indoor Live Scare Mazes/Haunted houses
- Farmhouse Pub & Cafe
- Festival Bands and Fires
- Jesters Revenge Attraction
- Street theatre, where the walking dead pop out from nowhere! Great photo opportunities!
- All attractions are indoors
- Attractions do include strobe lighting and special events, some are dark or blacked out, some may require a hood on your head (sounds weird, but its all great fun we promise)
- Attractions do include live actors. You may not touch the actors but they may touch you!
- Bags, umbrellas and any other loose items are not permitted inside the attractions – So please leave your wardrobe at home!
- Free Car Parking
- Photo Opportunities
- BBQ and BAR
- Live Stage
Strictly over 12 years. 12 – 17 year olds need to be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 +
Some of the best scares that you will see all year roundMichael Bolton | ScareTOUR Reviews