The Voodooists have advertised an event to the public promoting cleansing, enrichment and purity of the mind to those attending their ritual. Those entering the HooDoo attraction are promised eternal enlightenment and epiphany, with all negativity removed from their lives, leaving them in an eternal bliss with new perspectives on life. However all is not as it seems…
Since attending the rituals, few have been seen since, with those managing to escape HooDoo VooDoo being left in pits of despair, broken, tormented and suffering. It has been rumored that the voodooists have been falsely luring innocents into the attraction and using their souls as a sacrifice and offering to the Gods. These sacrifices have throughout history, pleased the Gods, preventing disaster and devastation to the Voodoo tribes. Your visit to HooDoo VooDoo is also your sacrifice, where you risk soul extraction, your emotions abolished and eternal emptiness…
Please ensure you are committed to Xperiencing Xtreme Scream Park before purchasing tickets. This is an INTENSE experience and no refunds are given under any circumstances, especially to wimps/quitters!
- Warning: Strobe Lighting is in use within this area,
- Xtreme Scream Park recommends all loose items such as cameras, mobile phones, coins ect. are removed before entering all our attractions.
- Bags are not permitted inside this attraction
- This attraction does include live actors. Please do not touch the actors, however the actors may touch you!
- Sensible footwear is strongly advised on all our attractions, no heels.
- No photography or filming.
- Strictly age 16+. Anyone between the age of 16 – 17 years must be accompanied by an adult age 18+
- We do not recommend expectant mothers enter.
- Follow all safety instructions listed at the entrance of all attractions.
Read our FAQ’s/Terms and Conditions of Entry before purchasing tickets! Click HERE to read.