Check out our FAQ’s below (our terms and conditions of entry can be found at the bottom of this page).
Q. Is Xtreme Scream Park suitable for children?
A. No, Xtreme Scream Park is strictly for 14 years and above. ID maybe required upon entry! Those aged 14 – 17 years require an adult over 18 per party. Xtreme Scream Park attractions may use language deemed offensive and or too mature for younger visitors. No cry babies/easily scared or offended people should enter Xtreme Scream Park and our attractions. No refund will be given if you find the experience too Xtreme…
Q. What Type of foot wear is suitable on the night?
A. Our attractions consist of different types of surfaces, therefore flat, comfortable shoes are strongly advised. (You may be refused entry into some attractions if you are wearing high heels)
Q. Are there refreshments and entertainment on the night?
A. Yes, a selection of hot and cold food and drinks/bar will be available on the night. We will also have live music and bands and fire pits. Bars/food stands close earlier than attractions. Leave yourself enough time to do all 6 mazes and enjoy a bite to eat! If you have any dietary requirements please ask our food and beverage team before purchasing your order.
Q. Are there toilet facilities on site?
Q. Do any of your attractions contain strobe lighting, smoke machines and loud noises?
A. Yes all of our mazes contain at least one of these elements, if you are sensitive to these conditions please do not enter. Those who suffer from claustrophobia and have a nervous disposition are not recommended to enter.
Q. Can I get a refund on my ticket if I don’t go in an attraction or loose my ticket, or change my mind?
A. No all tickets are non-refundable or transferable under any circumstance.
Q. Do your scare maze’s contain live actors?
A. Yes, all our Maze’s and attractions contain live actors, there will also be additional street theatre and roaming actors on the night. Please do not touch the actors. However they may touch you! Failure to comply with this rule will result in ejection from Xtreme Scream Park without refund and refusal from future dates/events. Employees of Xtreme Scream Park and our hosts Twinlakes Park are to be treated with respect, failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. Offenders will be prosecuted, CCTV and sound recording devices are present throughout Xtreme Scream Park and within attractions.
Q. Will the actors touch me during the experience?
A. The actors may touch you, however you do not touch the actors! By purchasing a ticket and entering Xtreme Scream Park and our attractions you agree to comply with all rules in full. Anyone showing violent or verbal behaviour towards any actor or member of staff will be ejected from the night and no refund given.
Q. Are the attractions outside?
A. Yes, the event is outdoors, however, the 6 scare mazes are indoors. We do have undercover areas including The Hub and Cafes stage with live bands and fire pits!
Q. Will the attractions run if it rains or snows or the wind blows?
A. Yes – thats just a typical English day/evening surely?
Q. What time does the event start?
A. Entry time is from 7pm. We recommend you come as early as possible to ensure you have the opportunity to do all 5 attractions and our Circus show.
Q. What time does the event finish.
A. Earliest attraction closing time is 10.30pm, later opening will vary and be dependent on demand. Ensure you have enough time to do all 5 attractions and the Circus show and enjoy a bite to eat!
Q. Do children need to be accompanied by an adult?
A. No children are allowed to enter Xtreme Scream Park. Min age 16 years. Those between 16 – 17 years require an adult to enter (aged 18 years +) per party.
Q. I am an expectant mother, can I go?
A. We strongly advise against entry into our attractions, there are tight spaces, uneven flooring and claustrophobic scenarios in which maybe distressing or cause harm to yourself and baby.
Q. Do you have stairs inside the attractions?
A. Yes their are stairs in many attractions, the scream park also has uneven flooring and steps around the park. All attractions require person entering to be ambulant.
Q. I have recently broken a limb and have a cast on or have recently had surgery?
A. We strongly advise against entry into our attractions on the basis that you could further impair or hurt yourself.
Q. I have a neck and back injury?
A. Do not enter our attractions
Q. I want to bring a large group?
A. Yes, we have ample coach parking. We do not do official group bookings. Book online and save early to get the best price for your group!
Q. Help, I am running late?
A. You may not have time to do all your attractions.
Q. Is parking on site?
A. Yes we have ample FREE parking
Q. How do I get to you?
A. Our SATNAV postcode is LE13 1SQ, please aim to stick to main roads, not surrounding country roads. New SATNAVS such as Google Maps please search ‘Twinlakes Park’
Q. Can I smoke?
A. Please refer to park guide for designated smoking area. You CANNOT smoke in queue lines or inside attractions or anywhere other than the smoking area including use of e-cigarettes.
Q. Fancy dress, can I dress up?
A. No, as not to confuse anyone with our actors
Q. Policy regarding alcohol and drugs!
A. No one under the influence of alcohol and drugs will be allowed to enter the park, purchasing tickets and entering our event is on condition that you are not under the influence. Xtreme Scream Park and our hosts Twinlakes Park reserve the right to refuse if we deem you under the influence. Please be prepared for security and baggage checks upon entry, we reserve the right to check bags, pockets and refuse admission on the basis of attempting to bring drugs/alcohol into the park with no refund on tickets.
Q. Can I bring bags?
A. Large handbags/rucksacks are not permitted inside any attraction. We do not have a baggage hold facility and do not recommend you bring large luggage items. Xtreme Scream Park does not take responsibility for damage caused to baggage in any occurrence.
Q. What should I wear?
A. Xtreme Scream Park is situated in a rural location, although great care has been taken to ensure pathways/car parks are free from mud/puddles we cannot guarantee you will not get dirty! We do not recommend you wear you best going out clothes! Our attractions are permanent year round facilities and such can get dusty/dirty, no damage to clothes will be compensated for in any circumstance whatsoever. All theming is authentic for example metals, rust and fake blood are present throughout our attractions and can transfer onto clothing. Wrap up warm, some evenings can get chilly and queue lines are situated outdoors.
Q. Attraction closures!
A. Xtreme Scream Park reserves the right to close any attraction or alter any line up on the evening without prior notice. No refunds will be given due to any closures/changes.
Q. First aiders!
A. Xtreme Scream Park has first aiders present on all evenings. Entering Xtreme Scream Park is high risk; slips, trips, bumps and falls due to uneven flooring and low ceilings are possible. Xtreme Scream Park and our hosts Twinlakes Park accepts no responsibility, please follow the rules for all attractions and walk at a slow pace.
Terms and conditions of entry:
The following definitions shall apply in these Terms:
- “Terms” means these Terms and Conditions Of Entry
- “us/The Park/we“: Twinlakes Park (Event named: Xtreme Scream Park), company registered number 4515350. Twinlakes is the registered trading name of B, B & B Leisure Parks Ltd whose registered company office is: B, B & B Leisure Parks Ltd., Ruby Farm, Blackawton, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7BN.
- “you/your“: guests at The Park.
ENTRANCE TO THE PARK:
- By purchasing or using a ticket, you agree to comply with these Terms. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in your removal from The Park without refund.
- We have the right to vary these Terms at any time without prior notice.
- At all times whilst at The Park you agree that you shall behave in a safe manner and you must comply with all reasonable instructions given to you by The Park’s personnel or any third party instructed on The Park’s behalf.
- You shall take all reasonable steps, taking into account any medical conditions or any other relevant factors, to ensure your own safety whilst at The Park. Any person who does not comply with these Terms may be removed from The Park without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that The Park may have against you.
- No persons are authorised to sell any items at The Park (including the entrance area, car parks and/or driveways) without the prior approval of The Parks.
PURCHASE OF TICKETS:
- To enter the Park you must hold a valid ticket which has been obtained from us, the Park’s website or a third party authorised by us to sell tickets. The sale of tickets by any person other than The Park or an authorised agent is prohibited. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold. Any such transfer resale will render such tickets void.
- The Park can at its absolute discretion decide whether a ticket can be exchanged or refunded. For the avoidance of doubt if you have purchased a pre-booked ticket(s) and entrance to The Park is refused for any reason, your pre-booked ticket(s) is non-refundable.
- Tickets are only valid on the date printed on the ticket unless you purchase an ‘open-dated’ ticket which can be used at any time, subject to the terms provided on purchase. If you purchase an open ticket in advance, this does not guarantee entrance to The Park on any particular date, entry may be restricted due to full capacity.
- When you book your ticket(s) online, these will be delivered as per The Parks delivery procedure at the time of purchase (via email by default).
- When you buy tickets on behalf of any other individual you shall:
- accept these Terms on behalf of those individuals; and
- ensure that those individuals comply with these Terms.
- If you need to exit and renter the Park at any time during our visit please ensure that you obtain a hand-stamp prior to exiting the Park.
- Please retain your tickets whilst in the Park and make these available for inspection if required.
- Attendees aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years +) to comply with health and safety regulations.
- Everyone attending The Park must be strictly 14 years +, ID may be requested to prove age. No refund will be given to those refused entry due to having no ID present.
- The Park is entitled in its absolute discretion to alter the age restrictions in the interest of health and safety, or for any other reason.
- Guests are reminded that this is a live and thrilling scare attraction. You must wear appropriate clothing at all times when visiting The Park (for the avoidance of doubt this must include a top and shoes). If it is deemed that the clothing you are wearing may cause offence to other Guests (e.g. it is inappropriate or indecent), you may not be allowed to enter The Park or will be removed from The Park without a refund. Please be aware that certain items of clothing or footwear may prohibit you from using particular rides for health and safety reasons.
- Shoes must be worn when entering The Park and in attractions and whilst riding the rides on offer.
- Excessive and large bags and other items cannot be taken into the attractions or be present whilst riding the rides on offer.
- Height, weight or age restrictions may apply to rides. Certain rides may use lighting effects, strobe lighting or flashing lights. Our ride operators cannot bend the rules under any circumstance.
- The following behaviour is not permitted in The Park:
- any behaviour or unnecessary noise which may cause a nuisance, concern or confusion to any other guest; or
- any smoking (which includes the use of e-cigarettes or similar devices) other than in the designated smoking areas.
- Our staff are to be treated with courtesy and respect. Any person(s) failing to comply with this rule will be refused entry and/or removed from the park without compensation.
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
- Any items or property brought into The Park by you are done so at your own risk and The Park accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any such property. We recommend that you do not bring valuables to The Park.
- Please be aware that we may operate CCTV cameras in The Park for security purposes, but we make no guarantees as to the extent of CCTV coverage.
- You are prohibited from bringing in to The Park any offensive or dangerous items including but not limited to:
- explosives including fireworks;
- glass bottle or other vessels; or
- any other articles which could cause injury to any person or property.
- You are admitted and allowed entry to The Park subject to the condition that if you are requested to do so you will allow and co-operate with members of staff to search you/your belongings to prevent any offensive or dangerous items being brought into The Park
- If you are found to be in possession of any item which is deemed to be offensive and/or dangerous, or you act in any way which is offensive or dangerous (including throwing any article which could cause injury to any person or property) you will immediately be removed from The Park, with no right to a refund. The Park may also report such instances to the relevant authority.
- YOU ARE NOT permitted to bring your own alcoholic beverages into the park, and possession or use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited. Entry to The Park will be refused to a guest who is in possession of alcohol or illegal substances, or is, or appears to be, under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Any guest in possession of, using, or appears to be under the influence of, any illegal substance will be refused entry to The Park or removed from The Park with no right to a refund.
- You may only purchase and consume alcohol at the licensed venues and allocated spaces in The Park.
Any persons wanting to purchase age restricted alcoholic drinks must provide a valid UK Passport and/or Driving License which has the named and photographed person buying the drink/s. We have a strict challenge 25 policy.
- The Park is entitled in its absolute discretion to refuse entry, or remove from The Park, without any right to a refund, any person whose behaviour is impacting on, or is likely to impact on, the enjoyment and/or safety of any other guest or member of staff at The Park. Where any such guest is part of a group of guests, The Park reserves the right to refuse entrance to, or remove from The Park, the entire group without refund.
- From time to time certain areas of the Park may be prohibited to guests. You are not permitted to enter or attempt to enter any such area of The Park. You are not permitted at any time to climb or stand on any fences or barriers, walls, exhibits or restricted areas of rides.
- The Park has the right to prosecute any individual who damages or defaces any part of The Park.
- At The Park’s discretion, future access to the park may be denied to any guest who has previously been denied entry or escorted from the park.
AVAILABILITY OF ATTRACTIONS:
- In order to maximise our guests enjoyment we endeavour to make available for use as many attractions as possible at all times (5 attractions, 2 rides, circus show, live band and fire acts). However, this may not always be possible and we reserve the right to alter or close any attraction or ride in The Park, or alter opening times and days, without prior notice and will not be liable for any refunds or compensation for loss of enjoyment.
- The Park may, in its sole discretion, close the whole or any part of The Park or limit the number of guests entering The Park. The reason for such closure or restriction may include (but is not limited to) over-capacity, bad weather, a technical failure (including the failure or interruption of any utility service or any non-performance by a subcontractor), a special event, or any other reason where The Park considers it necessary. No refund, partial refund or compensation will be given for any such closure or restricted access to The Park.
- For tickets purchased in advance, if the whole of Twinlakes Park (Xtreme Scream Park) is closed for any of the reasons set out above, Twinlakes Park (Xtreme Scream Park) may in its discretion offer replacements for entrance to the park on an alternative date.
- The Park’s rides and attractions may have restrictions in place for the comfort and safety of our guests. We recommend that you do not ride any attractions whilst pregnant.
- BALPPA member parks welcome visits by disabled people and will everything possible to ensure a safe and pleasurable visit. However, certain rides and attractions in our park can be physically demanding and vigorous. We therefore reserve the right to refuse access to certain rides should we feel there is a danger to a particular individual or individuals any reason whatsoever. We have been advised by the Health & Safety Executive that refusal on grounds of health and safety does not constitute discrimination. We do hope that you can understand and accept the decisions made in the interests of your safety.
- Unfortunately not all rides and attractions are suitable for all visitors and each has strict operating requirements which our staff have to follow for health and safety reasons. Please do not ask staff to break these rules – they are there for YOUR safety and for the safety of OTHERS. Your safety is our principal concern, and consequently we reserves the right to refuse access to a ride if we feel that your safety or the safety of others may be at risk.
- Although care has been taken to ensure grounds and pathways are accessible, our rural location and historic farm grounds do mean we have uneven pathways, rough terrain and hard grounds (including the car park). Please take care whilst walking around at all times. Some wheelchair users may find our terrain unsuitable in some areas.
- Pets and animals of any nature are prohibited from entering The Park (including the car park), with the exception of guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs.
- Please be aware that parking at The Park, is at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by your use of the car park. The Park does not guarantee the security of any vehicle (including bicycles or other modes of transport) secured or parked at The Park, or for any contents left in any such vehicle.
- Parking at The Park is FREE. This is at the Park’s sole discretion and may be changed at any time without prior notice. In no circumstances will vehicles be permitted to remain in The Park outside of The Park’s opening hours.
- If you wish to park a motor home, camper van, caravan or similar vehicle, you must obtain express prior permission from a senior member of staff at The Park. These vehicles are not permitted in The Park unless such permission has been obtained. The Park retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted.
- Any breach of these conditions will be deemed to be trespassing, the vehicle will be removed and the owner shall be responsible for all costs and consequences arising as a result of such removal.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND PUBLICITY:
- Photographs/recordings are permitted provided that these are for personal use only, are not used for any commercial or public purpose. Guests must ensure that any photographs/recordings are taken safely and that you give consideration to the safety and enjoyment of other guests.
- Guests must observe any restrictions in place at The Park in relation to taking photographs/recordings (e.g. photographs/recordings may be restricted on some rides and attractions), and you agree not to deliberately photograph/record any other guest, member of staff or any other individual at The Park without first obtaining permission. The Park is entitled to access and, if necessary, request the deletion of any photographs/recordings which violate the rights of any other guest.
- Please be aware that The Park, and any authorised party, may from time to time take photographs and/or recordings of guests in The Park. Any rights (including but not limited to copyright) in the photographs or recordings belong to The Park or any such authorised party, as agreed. By entering The Park and accepting these Terms you agree that The Park, or any authorised party, has the right to use any such photographs and recordings for any purpose whatsoever, including in publicly available promotional material.
- The Park does not in any circumstances accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss and/or damage suffered by you (including but not limited to any loss or damage to belongings, any inconvenience, stress, or loss of enjoyment) as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms, the exercise of The Park’s rights under these Terms, or any event outside of The Park’s control. This does not affect your statutory rights or any liability of The Park which cannot be excluded by law.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.